Quora Ads: A Brief Overview
Among various Q&A forums online, Quora is the most popular and incredible one. As per recent stats, Quora has a global rank of 61 and drives over 743 million visitors per month worldwide. These stats urge you to utilize this platform to run Quora Ads.
B2B, B2C, or C2C marketers cannot overemphasize the importance of Quora Ads. It allows you to drive clients, customers, and leads.
This blog aims to offer insights on the types of ads you can run and pricing structure. Besides this, you will also get information on how to setup up Quora Ads Campaign. Sounds captivating? Let’s begin right now!
Why Invest In Quora Ads?
A plethora of benefits makes Quora Ads worth it. Find highlight on key ones:
1. Low Cost
The cost you will spend on Quora Ads is very low compared to Facebook, Google, and Twitter. Usually, the cost difference with the other platforms varies. But the difference lies between the range of 40% up to 95%.
2. Higher Traffic Quality
Quora ensures the provision of higher-quality traffic. Targeting with pinpoint accuracy can spread the word to people with a higher interest. This way, Quora ads provide reaching irrelevant audiences.
3. Convenient/Efficient Ads Management
You can effectively and efficiently manage ads on Quora. This was mainly possible because this platform caters for a variety of metrics. The metrics or data analytics aligns with what Facebook or Google ads offer. A non-specialized person with zero knowledge and skill can set up a Quora ads Campaign.
4. Multiple Ad Format Support
Quora allows you to put the ad in multiple formats you want. The key formats it supports include image, answer, video, or text. The image ads allow you to put a picture containing details about the product/service and a logo.
On the other hand, text ads only contain text. With text ads, you can drive higher ROI (Return on Investment). The last format is answering promotion. As Quora is the Q&A community, you can advertise your answer to a particular audience with Quora Ads.
Pricing Structure For Quora Ads
The pricing structure for Quora Ads is very lenient. You can run ads at a minimum of $0.01 for CPC and $0.20 for CPM. The pricing for Quora Ads varies and does not depend on a single factor. The major factor includes:
- The keyword you are going to choose
For instance, the CPC stats for “email marketing” was $0.30 up to $1.25. Now you have an idea of how the pricing for Quora Ads work.
Quora Ads: Procedure To Target Audience With Pinpoint Accuracy
Get familiar with the step-by-step process to target the audience on Quora with pinpoint accuracy:
1. Setup Quora Ad Account
First, you need to set up a Quora Ad account. To do so, you can use your Gmail. After Quora account creation, you are now eligible to create Quora ads. Follow these steps:
- Go to the profile and click on the profile icon. A drop-down menu will pop up. Now, access the “Create Ad” tab and click on it.
- Now add the account name and email.
- Later put in the business details such as name of business, industry, website, currency, and country/region. After entering these details, enter the “Start advertising” tab. This will take you to the Quora ads manager.
2. Creating Quora Ads Campaign
Click “new campaign” from the Quora ads manager to create a new ad campaign. Now begin by entering your campaign name and selecting of objective/goal.
You can achieve the following objective with the Quora Ads campaign:
- Lead Generation: Quora leaves no space for doubt regarding leads. You can drive leads by filling in quality information.
- Traffic: option exists to select the traffic as your objective and drive traffic on your website or blog.
- Awareness: You can select this option to spread the word about your new product or brand. This way, more people will know you and your brand.
- Conversion: This option allows you to convert visitors into customers. It helps you boost your sales.
- App Install: If you have developed a game or an app. This Quora ad option will compel people to install a particular app or game.
- Video Views: This option is truly beneficial when you have a YouTube channel. It allows you to maximize the views on a particular video or YouTube channel.
Tip: Take caution will selecting a particular objective. You will not be going to get a double chance to change it.
Later add the budget you have for the campaign and choose a schedule as per your suitability. Click on the “Continues” tab.
Setting Up Adset
Adset refers to the multiple ads running in a single campaign. You can use this option from Quora Ads to benefit your business, organization or brand.
You will see the Adset menu with different options on the next page. Start filling and selecting this way:
- First, you need to name the ad set. Then enter the location from which you want to drive traffic or audience. Select the gender for which your product/service/business is about.
- Later you need to select the targeting option. Choosing Quora ads allow you to select from multiple targeting options. These options are:
- Audience Targeting: It allows you to completely control the audience (gender and content type they see).
- Contextual Targeting: You can choose keywords, questions, and topics for ads placement on specific pages.
- Behavioural Targeting: Quora allow you to target an audience depending on their behaviour on the platform.
- Broad Targeting: The general category allows you to represent ads with maximum impressions.
- Now you need to select the ad placement. Option exit to choose from feeds, questions, and digest emails.
- Then enter the device you want to target, like desktop, mobile, or both.
- End the ads setup by entering the bid amount that you find suitable.
- After entering the details, click the “Continue” tab to move to the Ad section.
Setting Up Quora Ad
You will need to put all the details about the ad on this page. These details include:
- Headline/ Title
- Main body/ Description
- Business name
- CTA (Call to Action)
On the next page, you must input the payment method you want to use. In the end, review the ad and publish it.
Tips To Achieve Maximum With Your Quora Ad
The following tips will help you to get the most out of your Quora Ad. Keep reading!
- Use only one Ad set at a time. Although an ad set contains multiple campaigns but easy to manage than numerous Ad sets with multiple campaigns. If you want to run various ad sets,
- Please note the higher the bid amount, the more elevated the Quora favour your Ad.
- Choose one country and one device in a single ad campaign.
- Acquire the device and country data before setting up Ad set on Quora.
- Always choose the contextual ads targeting option when going for Quora Ads. It allows you to enjoy maximum control over your ads.
- Target the topics, keywords, and questions by the bulk adds option. This will give you an overview of the monthly view of that particular selection.
- The option exists to use the SEO tools like SEMrush or Ahref to know insights on questions receiving the max monthly views. Targeting these questions/keywords will give a boost to your ad.
Final Words: Quora Ads
Quora ad are highly effective when used properly. You can reach the maximum audience in a snap when done correctly.
That’s all I know about Quora ads. Are you going to try them? Any questions or suggestions? Let me know in the comments. I will try my best to help you out.