How to Mine Ergo Coin On PC – Step by Step Guide
Mining Ergo coins are a good way to make future investments. One ergo coin is worth about $15.25 right now. That means that if you have $100, by 2026, you will have $1287.14 of value. The best part? In case if you have no money for investment, don’t worry. This article will teach you how to mine Ergo coins with your PC.
On techypass, you will get 100% authentic information that I have tested. I followed this method, and I made about 0.735 ERG. That’s not very much! Your earnings will depend on the hardware you use, but you can use these numbers as a rough estimate.
Well, to make lots of Ergo coins, you need lots of computing power. So, make sure your rig is as big as possible before you start mining. Before that, you need to know how to mine ergo coin.
How to Mine Ergo Coin on PC (2021)
The first thing to do is set up a cryptocurrency wallet. The second thing to do is to build up a connection with your computer to a mining pool.
Finally, the last step is to control the temperature of your GPU to protect it from overheating and damage.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to mine Ergo coins on PC:
- Creation of Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Connect your computer to Mining Pool
- Make sure to keep an eye on the GPU’s temperature.
- Begin making ergo coins
Now we will start with step one.
Create a Yoroi Wallet
Your digital wallet is where you store your cryptocurrency. It’s like a bank account for your money, and it helps you receive and send transactions to and from other people. You can check your balance or share your wallet address to accept cryptocurrency.
Yoroi Wallet is the ultimate crypto wallet for security, convenience, and ease. You can download it to your phone or use a web app. Now I am going to tell you why you should choose Yoroi wallet.
What does Yoroi Wallet do? & Why Choose it?
The good thing about the Yoroi wallet is it is different from other wallets. The Yoroi Wallet means that no downloads or synchronization of the blockchain needed. It works faster than other wallets and also lets you check out deals directly from your wallet.
Moreover, you can think of Yoroi as a tool that stores Ada. It is light, and you can run it directly as a chrome extension.
Yoroi is web browser software that people can download to their computers. You can use Yoroi on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The option exists to delegate your wallet to anyone by giving them access.
Yoroi is light, not bandwidth-intensive. It doesn’t require a lot of time to install and does not take up much space on your computer. As a result, it uses a small amount of your internet connection’s bandwidth.
The Yoroi wallet is perfect for just about any mining out there. All you need to do is install it, and you’re ready to mine Ergo or any other coin.
Creating an Account with Yoroi Wallet
- Visit the website yoroi-wallet.com and download your Yoroi wallet
- There are a bunch of devices out there. Google has Chrome, Microsoft has Edge, Mozilla has Firefox, and Apple has iOS. You can select anyone to suit your needs.
- If you like to use Yoroi wallet as a chrome extension like me, click on “Add to Chrome.” Make sure to confirm by clicking “Add extension.”
- The Yoroi logo will appear on the right side of your browser window. Choose your preferred language and agree to Yoroi terms of service if you want to continue. The ‘Simple’ wallet is your best choice for now.
- Cardano support is on the horizon. Head over to your wallet and skip to Cardano. If you have a hardware wallet, then set it up. In case you don’t have one, then create one. The option exists to recover the old wallet.
- There will be two options appear Cardano and Ergo. Choose Ergo in case you are willing to mine coins, ergo.
- Enter your credentials to set up a wallet. Then, enter the recovery phrase you chose for extra security.
Great! You just made your Yoroi wallet. The thing you need to do now is to have a proper connection to a mining pool. Let’s get it done.
Setting up a mining operation with Nanopool
The cryptocurrency mining process has two ways:
- Mining Pool
- Mining Rig
Crypto miners cost money if you choose them to mine coins, ergo. This article is about how to mine coins ergo on pc. Now we will discuss mining ergo currencies through the mining pool.
How would you define Mining Pool?
Solo mining is an issue for miners. But they have figured out a way to work together: miners can combine their hash power. When miners come together and combine their hash power, the chances of finding a new deposit greatly increases.
Think of a group of miners working together to combine their power. These small-scale miners could produce as much as, or more than, a large mining farm.
There are many benefits to joining a mining pool. They allow miners to earn rewards with less difficulty than solo mining, where they would need to solve a block independently. Rewards are often split among participants in the pool, which can mean less income for any individual miner. However, this is worth it because it provides you with consistent returns.
Lots of mining pools are available. Some are monthly, some are daily, and some are even hourly. Nanopool is the first to have a regular payment plan where miners are paid regularly.
What does Nanopool Do? And Why Choose it?
Nanopool is a group of miners that specializes in a certain type of cryptocurrency. Most of these coins are only useful on video graphic cards.
You can mine the following coins with nanopool:
- Ergo (ERGO)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Raven (RVN)
- Conflux (CFX)
The option exists to mine a single or dual coin at a single time. When you go for double coins mining, the power consumption divides accordingly. Nanopool is an easy way to mine digital tokens. It uses large, powerful computers and graphic cards.
How to Mine Ergo Coins on Nanopool?
- Visit nanopool.org and select the crypto coin you would like to mine.
- The next step is to join the mining pool by clicking on “Quick Start.”
- Click the Download Button to get started
- Once you have downloaded the file, you can extract it to any folder you want. After that, configure the minor.
- Double click to open the file and replace the wallet address with your Yoroi wallet address. Now save the editing you have made.
- Open the ‘configure_ergo’ file and insert your mining rig information. Finally, Save it.
- Go ahead and double-click the nanominer file. It’ll take a bit.
And this is the process you can use to mine Ergo coin on PC without using the expensive rig.
Inspect Temperature of Your Hardware with MSI Afterburner
It would be best if you kept a close eye on your computer’s hardware temperature. If you don’t, your PC will not be going to work longer. MSI Afterburner is a handy tool for this.
What Does MSI Afterburner do? And Why Choose it?
The free software MSI Afterburner gives you the power to manage your GPU. You can overclock it, adjust the voltage, and do other minor tweaks like that.
If you’re an enthusiast, MSI Afterburner is the tool for you. The option exists to inspect everything from GPU clocks to the CPU temperature and VRAM speeds. You can adjust the temperature of the CPU or GPU directly through settings.
How to keep your GPU Cool
Visit the MSI Afterburner website page. Double click on the download tab to download the zip file. Extract the file and then run the .exe file to move with the process.
After completion of installation, run your MSI Afterburner. Head towards the general button and start inspecting the CPU or GPU temperature.
The optimum temperature requirement for GPU undermining is 70 degrees Celsius. Instead, I suggest keeping it as minimum as possible.
Final Verdict on How to Mine Ergo Coin on PC
People all over the world can now mine cryptocurrencies with ease. The process is straightforward. The main steps include:
- Create your cryptocurrency wallet at Yoroi-wallet.com
- Setup your hardware CPU + GPU with the mining pool, e.g., nanopool
- Inspect and Control the CPU + GPU temperature with MSI Afterburner
That’s all, and you can mine 0.735 ergo crypto within 48 hr. That may not seem like much, but it is enough to get you started.
If you have a powerful computer and GPU, you can mine even more than this amount.
You can read another article by me on “How to Mine Any Cryptocurrency At Home.“