How to Mine Any Cryptocurrency at Home in 2021
As a beginner, you may be wondering how to mine any cryptocurrency at home and how to make money with your computer. The answer is mining.
An option exists to make money of $8.22 within 24 hours using the right mining software.
This article will give you information on how to mine any cryptocurrency at home with the help of your computer or pc.
I’ve mined Bitcoin using Kryptex and an Nvidia RTX 2070 graphic card and CPU Intel Core i7-8700.
You can make $0.48 while working on your pc, like shooting YouTube videos and playing games. But when you allow your pc only to do mining, you can make $8.22 per day.
Several factors affect the profits directly that you are going to obtain from mining. These factors include:
- Power Consumption
- Computational Power (Hash Rate)
- Power settings (Don’t let your computer go to sleep)
- The more problems you solve, the more Satoshi you’ll receive
- Cryptocurrency’s price against the U.S. Dollar
Crypto mining at home is a great way to make some money while you’re doing other things. You cannot mine as much as a professional miner does. But option exists you can make some money. The process is as follows:
How to Mine Any Cryptocurrency on Laptop or PC at Home
- At first, visit Kryptex.org and download Kryptex from their home page
- Register yourself by entering email and password along with accepting their term and conditions
- You can install Kryptex on your computer or pc with the help of a setup file.
- Kryptex installation is all set and done. Log in to your account now
- A cool new window will pop up after a few moments. When you do everything right, you will see a green circle titled ‘Working.’ The screen will display earnings, processing power, and GPU usage.
Congratulations! You’ve just got your very own Kryptex miner to mine any cryptocurrency at home. With the software, you can see information on fan speed, power, and temperature. It’s powerful and great for everyone, from beginners to experts!
- You can choose to turn on or off your CPU or GPU, depending on your preference. For the best results, I recommend conducting a test to determine which one performs better for you.
A Pro-Tip: Keep an Eye on Your Computer’s Temperature During Cryptocurrency Mining
“What are the risks to my computer if I mine cryptocurrency?” A great question! Mining cryptocurrencies does not damage your GPU or CPU as long as you exceed its temperature limit. But the thing is, why is that?
Mining requires a lot of energy. That’s because power is used to create new coins and keep the network secure. This is the same as running a heater that consumes 500W of power.
You might think you’ve got this, but let’s recap. The ideal temperature for CPU/GPU mining is as low as possible. Least 80°C, but realistically, the temperature should be between 60°C to 70°C. This is because you need to be on the safer side.
Things You Can Practice
- How do I determine which resource is better for me? Conduct a test for your GPU or CPU. If you make more money by using your GPU, then that’s the one you should go with. Otherwise, you’ll need a CPU.
- In this day and age, the choice between a CPU or GPU is crucial. But what’s even more important is being on top of your system’s temperature. To do this, install GPU-Z on or MSI on your computer.
- It is important not to allow the temperature of your computer to get above 70ºC. But how? You have a couple of options – restart it, or change what is running on it. If something is making your computer run hot, for example, a video card, you should mine using CPU and vice versa.
- You may not know this, but your fan is a delicate component. In case if it stops working, it will cause your GPU to overheat and break down. Maintain your fan by keeping it clean while you mine cryptocurrency. Check if the fan is rotating easily. That’s a good way to eliminate the heat.
How to Withdraw Cryptocurrency on Kryptex
Kryptex offers plenty of withdrawal options, and I like that I can use my debit card or PayPal. You can also withdraw your cryptocurrency via bitcoin, Payoneer, or Coinbase.
Here is how you can make a withdraw after you mine any cryptocurrency at home:
- To get a clear overview of your earnings, open your Kryptex dashboard. You can check your balance and see how many steps your CPU or GPU has solved in total. The option exists to view your earnings history to see your progress since you started.
- Requesting payments is available on the left side of Kryptex’s dashboard.
- It would be best if you chose how you want to withdraw your mined cryptocurrency.
- To withdraw from your Kryptex account, you need to fill out the payment information. This includes both the amount and your crypto wallet ID. I always use Coinbase as my crypto wallet because it is one of the safest exchanges.
FAQs on Mining Cryptocurrency at Home
Here are some of the top questions about mining crypto at your home.
Can I mine Cryptocurrency on My PC at Home?
Mining cryptocurrency is no longer new, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still make money at home. Kryptex or Nicehash are services that let you mine for any cryptocurrency you want to mine. For me, I’ve earned from $2 to $14 per day using Kryptex, which is wonderful.
What is the ideal temperature for GPU when mining for crypto coins?
When mining for cryptocurrency, it’s important to keep the temperature on your GPU as low as possible. Experts agree that 80 degrees Celsius is the maximum, but I always recommend less than 70 degrees Celsius.
What can happen to my computer when I mine?
Mining is a new industry, but it’s not the first to use a GPU for processing information. Other industries have done it too, and research has found that mining does no more harm to a computer than a video game with advanced graphics. In short, mining won’t damage your hardware as long as you do it properly.
How long will it take to mine 1 Bitcoin with mining on a PC?
That sounds like a tricky question. Is it? You might think that, with all those miners, you’ll need 72000GW of power to mine a Bitcoin. That’s the average, though—it could change depending on your computer setup. If you have that much power, mining will take 10 minutes.
Alternatives to Kryptex to Mine Cryptocurrency at Home
Kryptex is one of the safest platforms to start mining cryptocurrencies at home. Other platforms exist, but I chose Kryptex because it has a good history with payment processing.
Though you should not put your faith in just one mining platform, you can still have a look at some others. Some other trustworthy mining platforms include:
There are many different platforms for cryptocurrency mining. Some rent your GPU’s hash power. Others may use your GPU to mine coins.
Summary on How to Mine any Cryptocurrency at Home
If you’re looking to make some cash, start mining cryptocurrency at home. It’s never been easier, all thanks to technological advances and the rise of crypto-mining software. To get started, all you need is a laptop or PC and the desire to make money.
You can follow these steps on how to mine any cryptocurrency at home using a laptop or pc:
- To solve a problem quickly, reasonable hardware is needed. Choose from Nvidia RTX 2070 options.
- To mine crypto, you need to download a mining platform. My personal favorite is Kryptex.
- Start mining by running the software.
- To avoid any damage, it is important not to let your hardware get hotter than 70°C.
- Log into Coinbase, withdraw your money, and then use any other payout option.
I hope this post is clear, but please leave a comment if you need me to clarify.
Learn More On: