Canva Affiliate Program: Make $500 Or More Every Month
In the rapidly progressing world, making money is super simple. The only thing you need is the right way and direction. If you are facing financial emergencies, hardships, or earning bread for your entire family. This article is for you. You can either start earning or add up to your existing earnings to fulfill your desires.
Yes, it is a fact that you can make $500 or even more through the Canva affiliate program. Suppose you are unfamiliar with the term affiliate or don’t have any knowledge or skills at all. Don’t panic. Still, you can make $500 or more just by reading through this article. Sounds Curious? Let’s dig right in!
What Does the Term “Affiliate” Means in Canva Affiliate Program?
Affiliate refers to a person or business directly associating with another business or organization. The main role of the affiliate is to bring traffic or buyer to ensure product selling. The specific company or organization pays a commission for each successful sale. The program which offers commissions in return refers to the Affiliate Program.
What is Canva and Canva Affiliate Program?
Canva refers to the design tool developed by Melanie Perkins in 2012. This tool specially caters to the needs of designers with zero skills and knowledge. Canva has over 18 million users around the world. The things contributing to its remarkable popularity are lower cost, ease of usage, and simplicity.
Canva offers its users a commission of 80 percent for the first couple of months. Then the commission reduces to 25 percent on annual subscriptions. Such a higher commission percentage makes Canva highly desirable among marketers, especially affiliate marketers.
Getting Started With Canva Affiliate
To join the Canva affiliate program, visit the affiliate webpage. On the top of the page, click on the tab featuring “join now” text. These days impact is the sole runner behind multiple affiliate programs. Apart from basic details like email, name, address, and password, you also need to enter details such as:
- Name of the company under which you are going to carry out the promotion
- The platform you will use like social media, YouTube, website, etc.
- Account Name
- Website URL or Domain name
- Specific activity for promotion such as blogs, email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, SEM etc.
- In the end, you need to accept their agreement
Requirements For Canva Affiliate Program Approval
Canva has certain requirements for affiliate marketers. They prefer those affiliate marketers who:
- Positively present their image and create content suitable for all audiences
- Have a solid online presence on any marketing channel (YouTube, blog, social media etc.)
- Love design and have artistic nature
- Possess above 1 million followers per month (not necessary, but notable)
Apart from these requirements, some other requirements you need to fulfill include:
Canva works with the aim of accessibility to all. It also concerns the kind of content you use to promote Canva. To get approval for Canva affiliate membership, you must create highly informative, attention-grabbing, and engaging content.
The activity means how often you remain active on your chosen channel. If you are highly active and posts frequently, there is a greater chance that you will get approval.
Possible Reasons for Rejection Through Canva Affiliate
The key reasons are:
- Zero content relativity to Canva
- Very small traffic or few followers
- Newness of the channel or platform
To avoid rejection, you must build your following and apply for Canva affiliate program approval.
How You Can Make $500 or More Every Month
For annual subscriptions, Canva offers you a commission of $36. Each time that particular subscriber subscribes, you receive $36. But if the subscriber chooses a monthly plan, you will receive 80% of the total for two consecutive months. Then it eventually reduces to 15 to 25%.
Get insights on what it takes to make $500 or more every month:
- Canva pays per annual subscription of $36
- When you make 14 sales × $36, it will total up to $504
- This means you need 14 customers for that, and you need at least 1400 visitors. This is true when you receive a conversion of 1%. In case you receive a higher conversion rate, like 2%. Then you need 700 visitors.
If you target design teachers, designers, digital marketers, or artists. You can easily achieve that on the go.
Traffic Hack: Get Large Following/ Canva Affiliate Sales
Now if you are a beginner, this will help you build your following. Or indirect Canva affiliate sales. Regardless of the platform you choose, it would help if you did the following:
- First, go to Canva (free mode), and design the image for promotion. Use ChatGPT for content creation for image headlines. See examples on this FB page. Use this Prompt
“Write one line under 10 words on “Product Name” that urges emotionally reader to act. Make sure the line leaves a question in the reader’s mind.”
- Generate a short description for the image. You can use this ChatGPT prompt
“Act like a pro marketer and generate the compelling, unique, and attention-grabbing three lines on “Product Name/Title.”
Now you have an image and a short, compelling description. Please post it on the following platforms with relevant hashtags.
- Facebook (Monthly Visits of 16.8 billion)
- Twitter (Monthly Visits of 6.4 billion)
- Instagram (Monthly Visits of 6.3 billion)
- LinkedIn (Monthly Visits of 1.6 billion)
- Pinterest (Monthly Visits of 985.5 million)
You can see the per-month traffic these platforms attract. Now imagine how much you can earn. There is no limit. It all depends on your efforts. Post daily on these platforms, and within 10 days, you will begin experiencing remarkable results.
Note: You can also use ChatGPT to generate hashtags for each platform separately.
Another traffic hack is Quora. Quora also drives monthly visits of around 747.5 million per month. Try answering the question and put the affiliate link right in your answer. If you have a new account, insert a link only in one post for every three posts. This will prevent your Quora account ban.
Why Choose Canva Pro Affiliate Program?
The key points which will make the Canva Affiliate Program desirable include:
- Recurring commission every year or every month
- A highly intuitive user interface to get updates on stats in Realtime
- No limit on the payout
- Minimum withdrawal limit of $10
- 30-Day Cookie, which helps you makes the most out of Canva affiliate
- Multiple Payment withdrawals ways (Bank as well as PayPal)
Utilize Different Canva Products For Better Results/Sales
Most affiliate marketers keep promoting Canva without focusing on its offerings. You can convert more audience by highlighting the offerings or features as benefits. You can carry out promotion on each of the following separately and insert Canva affiliate links appropriately:
- Single Click Background Remover
- Social Media Content Planner
- Over 75 million videos/images
- Magic Resize
- Video Editing
- Over 3000 Fonts
- Huge Cloud Storage
- Personalized Logos and Fonts
- Over 25000 Audios
- Support Team Access
- Custom templates
- Brand Kit
- No Limit on Folders
- Premium Animations
Conclusion: Canva Affiliate Program
Canva Pro Affiliate Program is worth it. With the plethora of features, you can get the most out of its affiliate program. This is true if you are a social media influencer with a large following. You can earn passive income from Canva affiliates. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section below. If you find the Canva affiliate program information in the above article useful or not